Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Time Chamber: A Magical Story and Coloring Book by Daria Song


Title: The Time Chamber: A Magical Story and Coloring Book
Author: Daria Song
Series: Companion Book to The Time Garden
Publisher: Watson-Guptill; Clr edition
Publication Date: October 13, 2015
Source: Blogging for Books


Yet another new coloring book to add to my collection.  I really can't get enough of these things.  Weirdly though I find it hard to find the time to actually color in them since I am always reading, taking care of my little, or sleeping.  I love sleep!

This particular coloring book is actually the companion book to one of the other coloring books that I have already reviewed: The Time Garden.  You can find my review HERE.

The Time Chamber, like The Time Garden, tells a story as you go through it.  While there are words, the vast majority of it is told in pictures that you can color.  This book tells the story of the fairy that lives inside the clock.

Just like its predecessor, The Time Chamber is beautifully done.  The pictures that you get to color are quite beautiful on their own and have the promise of being magical once you finish.  The paper quality is very nice and feels quite thick.  It feels like it may be the kind you could feel safe using markers on.  However, that being said, the pages are double sided which makes me hesitant to actually try it out.  I don't want to accidentally ruin something.

The Time Chamber is very well done and will give you many hours of enjoyment.  A definite must have for any adult coloring enthusiasts as well as for those who just want to color and relax.

My Rating
5 Stars

This review is based on a copy provided by Blogging for Books in exchange for a fair and honest review.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I only have coloring postcards, and they're hard to color because the spaces are so more. I'd like to look into coloring books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love this adult-colouring thing that's happening! It's like meditating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't knwo things like this existed. How cool.

    ReplyDelete