Sunday, April 24, 2016

#ARCApril 2016 Progress Week 3


I'm sad.  We are entering into the final week of #ARCApril.  I have enjoyed this fun reading event so much and it has been very helpful in getting through some of bajillion ARCs that I have acquired.

I got through 3 more this past week, bringing my grand total to 9!  I won't lie, I am pretty impressed with myself.  Especially since none of them this week were picture books :P

I am already thinking way ahead to #ARCAugust.  Currently I think I may use that event to focus on Netgalley books since the majority of the ones I read this time have been physical copies.  I definitely have a bunch on my Netgalley that it wouldn't hurt to focus on those for a month.

I am hoping to get through at least a couple more during this final week.  If you are participating, how are you doing?



Title: Scrap City
Author: D. S. Thornton
Series: Stand Alone
Publisher: Capstone Young Readers
Publication Date: October 1, 2015
Source: Publisher



Title: The Neverland Wars
Author: Audrey Greathouse
Series: The Neverland Wars #1
Publisher: Clean Teen Publishing
Publication Date; May 9, 2016
Source: Author



Title: Free Verse
Author: Sarah Dooley
Series: Stand Alone
Publisher: G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: March 15, 2016
Source: Publisher

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great job with 9 books! Unfortunately I didn't participate this go around, but I'm planning to in August! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're doing awesome! I definitely agree thats it's been a super helpful challenge. I was able to make a big dent in my own pile and there's a couple I want to get to this week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9?!?!? You kicked butt in my opinion. Way better than I did :)

    Nicole @ Boundless Bookaholic

    ReplyDelete