Sunday, August 16, 2015

#ARCAugust 2015 Update (#2)

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to give you all a quick update on how I have been doing with #ARCAugust.

It has still been going pretty well.  I finished up another 3 ARCs this past week.  One of which wasn't officially on the list for August, but oh well.  I wanted something different to read that was light and it seemed like it would fit the bill.

Other than that random addition, I didn't add a ton of other ARCs to my list like I did late week!  My grand total of ARCs done so far for #ARCAugust is 6!

Completed ARCs


Title: The Accident Season
Author: Moira Fowley-Doyle
Series: Stand Alone
Publisher: Kathy Dawson Books
Publication Date: August 18, 2015
Source: Netgalley

My review for this one is live now!  Find it here.


Title: Legacy of Kings
Author: Eleanor Herman
Series: Blood of Gods and Royals #1
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Publication Date: August 18, 2015
Source: Printed ARC


Title: Snoopy: Contact!
Author: Charles M. Schulz
Series: Stand Alone
Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
Publication Date: October 20, 2015
Source: Netgalley

No comments:

Post a Comment